Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby #2




Well you guessed it, Sabrina and I are expecting another baby and Graydon is going to be a big brother! Sabrina is 14 weeks and the arrival date is February 2nd. I guess February is a special month for us since Graydon was born on February 26th. We are very excited and can't wait for our family to add one more. We wanted to wait till our first Dr.'s visit and ultrasound to tell everyone. Sorry I haven't posted on my blog for a long time, but with shooting a wedding, starting a new job, a family vacation, and a move across town, it's been a busy summer. I think I made up for it though with all the posts below. Make sure you click older posts at the bottom since not all the recent posts show on the first page. Blessings

1 comment:

KIRK S. said...

I think Jackie and your wife will be having babies in the same week (we have our 2nd due Feb 9). Congrats on the news brother.

KIRK