Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Convinced

I was at a conference the other week and the speaker said, "You cannot love God until you are convinced that God loves you". This convincing I believe is a lifelong process. When I feel I don't deserve God's love, I am embraced by His love anyway. When I feel unworthy, God lets me know I'm worth it. I think about the past and how God has seen me through every situation in my life and nothing has been able to separate me from Christ’s love.

Are you convinced today about how much God loves you? What is hindering you from embracing that crazy love? Nothing has captivated me more in this life than the love of Christ. If God has given me His Son, is there really anything else He would hold back from me? Nope, and that includes His love. Be convinced today!

No comments: